FK Search

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Operation Gas-em-all ....

Goodness Gracious me !! First it's spiders from my ass ...and today i chipped a bit of my tooth too. Damm...!! Somebody must really hate me up there . I was just chewing on some bubble gum and something went CRUNCH... !! Looked into the gum and saw a peice of my molar snugly nested in there.At this rate ...i'm gonna be looking like this pretty soon ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyways ..so since i figured out that i'm gonna turn into a toothless crooked old bum pretty soon, i thought of celebrating the fact by eating out at a sleazy kebab joint (mostly rumored to be the "bermuda triangle" for stray dogs, they just disappear when they're around the place )...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well..the kebabs were pretty awesome. I must have finished like six of em.Was bloated to the core , but managed to ride home safely. But the trouble started as soon as i arrived home.My tummy started growling like a wild lioness in heat. After several trips to the loo, and a glass of rehydrating salts ,i'm feeling much better now, and It's safe to say that the loo has been quarantined, and my oh-so-helpful roomies have put "BIOHAZARD" stickers all over it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grrrr... !! Those Cretins.. !! I'm gonna get back at them real bad someday.
But to think of it , I probably would have been in great demand during world war II . They sure could have used me in the concentration camps to gas out prisoners.
Silent ...but lethal !! Or instead they could have used my farts to gas out hiroshima . Whoa... !! Get a load of this ...Countries would be building stockpiles of my Stinkers !! How awesome is that ?? To know that the power to make or break a nation vests purely in your hands ....errr....Bowels !! Sure is a comforting thought , aint it.... ??

Sigh.....!!! I'm just born in the wrong era ....

No comments: