FK Search

Friday, November 04, 2005

KaBoooooom.... !!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know I'm a bit late to comment about the recent blasts in New Delhi ...But I've been having these thoughts in my mind , and I just had to vomit them out to ya. The very fact that these people must have never even imagined that it would be their last day on the face of the earth makes it even more gruesome. Okay ...You're walking down the road, doing some window-shopping.... And then BAMMMMM!! ...Your innards are all over the place!! Sick, Sick, Sick!! Don't these terrorists have a life?? Don't they have families?? How can someone just be so casual about killing others, just in order to make a point?? Psychopaths...!! Raving Lunatics !! But then I guess that's the way this world is supposed to be. We dont live in an utopian society, and the shock value of such gruesome and tragic events makes us realize how lucky we are to be watching the news, instead of being in it. Life goes on, with a silent prayer for those deceased, and hope that there isn't a bomb somewhere with your name written on it.

No comments: