FK Search

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My spidey senses are tingling ...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO IF YOU FIND A SPIDER UP YOUR ASS??

Believe me or not!! I was cleaning up with sum toilet paper after going to the loo and ...and look who i found...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now this might not be the exact image ...but yeah, it was almost like it. I don’t know if it was on the paper before i used it.. or it was in my pants..
but YEEEEEOOOOOW !!...finding a spider in my ass gave me the creeps !!
What if I’m turning into a spider spawner or something ?? Have the spider-aliens from arachnidopolis chosen me as their host to breed and infect the world ??
Am i turning into an eight-legged freak ???

Spiderman, Spiderman
shitting spiders down the can
shits em out, any size
these hairy fellas aint so nice
look out here comes the Spiderman...




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH ... !!!!

Gotta get myself examined !!

No comments: