FK Search

Friday, November 18, 2005

I've Never Felt This Lonely.....

Yes...I'm only human. I do feel lonely at times...In fact, I've been feeling this way for quite some time now. It could partly be because of the fact that my roomies have all gone on vacation and I'm all alone in the apartment , or because my girlfriends' out of station too, But the fact remains that I'm going through one of those so called "transition" phases where you feel that its ok to have friends and lovers...But you sometimes need a break from all that jazz.
Oh , how I long to sit by someone unknown and just talk to them , no strings attached..!! How I long to interact with people without that deja vu feeling..
I've been in search for such a person for a long time now , but have never really
gotten close to finding anyone who thinks the same. You might think ...Hey, I've got friends ..I can talk to them ?? But , that's not what it's about.
Friends are more of a social thing. Most of my friends are either people I've known because of my studies , or because of common friends.But the worst part about friends and girlfriends/boyfriends is that you know so much about them or they know so much about you ,that you tend to change your moods, conversations and judgments to suit them . Atleast that's the case with me .
I'm the type of person who loves "discovering" people through the art of conversation. There's nothing like sitting and chatting with an unknown person over a cup of coffee. The very fact that you don't know shit about him/her makes it all the more thrilling. But the trouble starts when you get to know a person too well. Things start getting boring and predictable. You don't feel like hanging around anymore. You long to get to know someone new. Somebody you can start discovering all over again. Someone you can relate to once again , without the fear of knowing what preconditioned response they're going to give you.. ..And then the whole vicious cycle starts all over again..

How I wish I could stop it there !! How I really do wish I could ...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ray, i think u sd not call ur blog trash, coz it's wot u were feelin at dat moment. however terrible u felt or woteva the thoughts were dat came 2 u at d moment, u'l never feel dat way again. Besides, ur thoughts r really gud. most ppl wd never even want 2 admit they feel dat way.