FK Search

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ha...!! Bow before me....your new leader !!!

Guess what douche bags ?? today i met a guy with the same birthdate as me . Now meeting someone who shares your BIRTHDAY is one thing .. and meeting someone who shares the same BIRTHDATE is another . It almost feels like meeting your long lost twin brother ...even though u know you were born of different parents . Firstly let me clarify that me and this guy have absolutely nothing in common . Now since we were born on the same date all the astrological predictions should be the same right ?? we should share the same likes , dislikes , music , girlfriends (lol..) , etc ..etc . But hell, ....this guy is the complete opposite of me . As you all know ..i'm an obnoxious ,sick , demented fuck....but this fella is mr.goody two shoes and talks so sweetly that anyone listening to him could get diabetes !! Its a crying shame that anyone sharing my birthdate could be such a wuss. The first time in my life i meet a person who's born on the same day..and he turns out to be a freaking gonad !!! aaaaarrrrrgh.... !!!

But then again ... maybe all the people born on my birthdate are friggin gonads !!..maybe i'm the black sheep of the astrological birth charts !! maybe i was meant to be the next hitler....(there's still scope for that ) ... although my hate campaign will be aimed at the exterminaton of all those who pee on the toliet seats ( i hate you bastards !! )...and those who love "bitter gourd" (this vegetable should have been extinct long ago....damm u stupid dinosaurs !!). anyways ...time to get back to the drawing board ....designing a new plan ....a new world orlder ... where people can roam free ( read: naked) ...and water will be replaced by beer !!! mmmmm... till that ever happens .... peace out !!

P.S: Recruitments are on !! lemme know if ur interested in joining my army !! all you need to be is a millionaire , with a will in my name . I'll handle the rest ... ;o)

5 comments:

Ray said...

Ur comments are most unwelcome ...
but what the hell..post em anyways !!

jeckles said...

Don't worry... you're blog is shitty. I promise!

Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

motherfugger, you are desperate to get dem comments. no one likes you. its probably cause you have a tiny wang. my wang is absolutely monsterous. its like a trouser snake...no...like a trouser ANACONDA. i was the stunt double for the movie anaconda 2. so huge.

Ray said...

geez man !! mebbbe d fire fighting dept could use u to put out sum of em serious fires !! as for my wang.. ever watched the movie tarzan ...ever seen what he's swinging from ...?? look closely....

beeblebrox said...

Hey, good rambling. I added you to my blogroll.