FK Search

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'm Tripping on Russian Water



I just realized that i havnt written anything here for a long time . Actually it took me around a bottle of vodka and some natural orange juice ( no preservatives added ) to realize that.The best part about getting drunk is that you dont give a fuck !! yeah...that feeling when the alcohol cruises thru your veins ...warming you up faster that pamela anderson's playboy centerfold would.Its estatic ...its erratic ..and its so fucking cool . i've gotten drunk like a zillion times before ..so its not like i'm some juvenile getting drunk for the first time . Heck no ...!! Its a scary thought ..but i'm beginning to feel that alcohol brings out the best in me ... i'm more confident , my inhibitions are lowered , and the self-conciousness and fear vanish . its like a whole new "me" .. a "me" i would like to be 365 days a year . The careless carefree "me" .. without a care in the world . i know its just temporary ..and i know it'll be a nasty hangover tomorrow morning .. but still ..its worth it. A few dizzy headaches and nausea is a worthy price for a vacation into a wonderland where i am the king. Anyways ...Gotta crash now... my eyes are flickering faster than the speed at which your turd gets flushed down the loo.Guess i'll just pass out listening to some heavy goa trance music.Under normal circumstances ppl dont understand what trance is all about ... but when ur in the "elevated" state of mind.. the music just comes alive !! Sorry for all the cheesy remarks and the ultra long post.. but seriously ..you can forgive a loveable drunk guy ....cant you ?? ;)

1 comment:

the woman said...

I've always admired the so called "fucked up" personality that you have in you. Though it was a not-so-long post, it wasn't boring me.

So yea, keep it going.