FK Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dr.Zeuss's Editorial....

He's all over the news these days ... and i'm sick of hearing all the propoganda against him , coz i think he should be left alone . Most people out there dont realize his significance . No , i'm not talking about the moonwalk...its the purpose he was sent back here for !! MJ is actually a sophisticated dance monkey sent back in time by the ape people a.k.a the planet of the apes inhabitants. He was sent back in time as a reminder to us all of the damage that continous botox treatments , plastic surgeries and fake noses are going cause to our genes, and the freaks our descendants are gonna look like !! If you dont believe me ... take a look :



The resemblance is uncanny !! ...And this is no coincidence . A truth known to an elite few , i decided to share this secret with you all ,coz i think MJ's days in this era are numbered , and he has fixed the time machine and is ready to go back to his time.Those kids on his ranch were actually woking on fixing the broken time machine, but once the info leaked out ...they had to cover it up with child molestation charges !! So before it is too late ..i urge you to pay heed to what MJ had come to tell us. Do you really want ur kids to end up looking like him ?? There is still hope people...ditch all those botox shots , dump those silicon boobies , and make this world a better place, ...for you, and for me, and the entire human race , there are people dying ... if you care enough for the living .... .... .... ... ...................

6 comments:

SeniorGato said...

Poor MJ... Either that, or Hang the Bastard...
I don't know... He's so screwed up, but I'm looking at the witnesses and realizing that even I(ME!) couldn't convict him. ME! I mean, geeze, he's guilty as sin of something, but these witnesses are aweful. I couldn't even convict him under these circumstances...
I would never let my kids near him, don't get me wrong, but if he really didn't do it, he's getting the short end of the stick...

Christy Amular said...

that freaks me out.really.

Anonymous said...

that is FUCKING HIGH LAR IOUS!

I'm still laughing as I write.

lilmammal said...

Message received!

Zombie_Flyboy said...

Oh my gosh.

You are so right on this.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Ray said...

scary..innit..?