FK Search

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Its party time..!!

Yes yes ..!! I'm still alive !! I'm finally back in goa..And boy o boy...Is it rocking out here or what ! The only sad thing is that my computer at home stopped
working.Took it to the pc-clinic and those guys tell me that the hard disk has crashed..! My stupid sis must have downloaded a virus or something.But how can i
be mad at her..? It's christmas right? A time for forgiving and forgetting... Bah..! Crap..! I want my internet back..!! Oh well..I kinda found out a way to bl
og from my mobile phone..And thats what i'm doing right now.With all my sailor-friends back from the ship..we've been drinking almost every day.If my calculatio
ns are correct..I've been drinking an average of 3.75 bottles of beer everyday..And yeah..The beer belly does make me look like a pregnant man.Well..Things have
been pretty hectic though.Still gotta decorate the christmas tree n put up the lights.Planning on going for midnight mass n then partying all night long. Whooo
o..Hoooo..!
Merry Christmas Everyone..!!

No comments: