FK Search

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hai-Ku-d Not Understand...

Haiku poems dont make much sense to me ...except for leaving me more confused than i was before ...

weird people ..these japanese are...

Here are a few gems,
must you read them,
without a brain...

# I want to sleep
Swat the flies
Softly, please.

# After killing
a spider, how lonely I feel
in the cold of night!

# A lightning flash:
between the forest trees
I have seen water.

# In all this cool
is the moon also sleeping?
There, in the pool?

# Night, and the moon!
My neighbor, playing on his flute -
out of tune!

# I kill an ant
and realize my three children
have been watching.

# Right at my feet -
and when did you get here,
snail?

# A whale!
Down it goes, and more and more
up goes its tail

and my personal favourite...

# A sudden shower falls -
and naked I am riding
on a naked horse!

HUH... ??? WTF ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well some of them made sense to me (like the very first one, interesting & cute me thinks).... though some were totally weird - didn't get the Whale thingie!!!

Anyway, just popped in to say hello! Net's been down a long while post floods etc. Hope you're well.